Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Walt Disney


For my National History Day project I am doing Walt Disney. I chose to do Walt Disney because I always knew him growing up, of course for his movies and his theme park. I also always thought it was a good man with good intentions on helping the world. The scope of his legacy is huge and he impacts everyone including children and adults. Going to his theme park is a true family vacation and a complete escape from reality. While this maybe true Walt Disney had some bad intentions and I think his time era really influenced him to believe what he believed. As you can see Walt Disney drew the image of Donald Duck which he appears to be either Hitler or some form of a Nazi. Not to say that Walt Disney was a Nazi himself but he definitely believed in a lot of the things that they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment