Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Abortion

I am a person who personally believes in pro-choice. I believe this for a number of reasons. One reason being that the women is carrying that child, and she should be the one to determine whether she wants to bear it or not. Going along with that, I believe that the man who had impregnated her should also have a say whether he wants to aboard the baby or not. Just because the women is carrying the child does not mean that the child is more of hers the the man. The child is still 50% his. I am also pro-choice because there is always the scenario that a women gets raped a pregnant. I know if I were in that position I would not be able to look at that child as my child but more of a reminder of the terrible day that I got raped.

No comments:

Post a Comment